Ready to speak, write or lead?
This year, along with our annual She Speaks Conference, we’re offering something brand new — She Speaks Studio.
Read more about the conferences below and be on the lookout for registration opening in April 2018!
Sign up below to be notified when registration opens.
She Speaks Studio
She Speaks Studio is a one and a half day, hands-on conference, from September 17-18, 2018, for equipping writers, speakers and ministry leaders to master their craft by providing skill courses and small group training. The size of this conference has been strategically planned to allow interaction with presenters and Proverbs 31 Ministries staff. Each track will create hands- on experiences led by experts in their field, and attendees will leave with an action plan that will help them move forward when the conference is over.
You should attend She Speaks Studio If:
- You desire a hands-on, more focused experience within a smaller group, and are ready to invest in your calling at a higher level by focusing on a specific skill set.
- You are a writer and want to be led through specific steps for how to develop and pitch your nonfiction book idea.
- You are a beginning speaker or have been speaking for a few years, and need to establish an identity and online presence that will either launch or take your speaking ministry to the next level.
- You are a communicator or ministry leader and need the practical skills, training and coaching to build a God-honoring platform.
- You want to leave with the confidence of knowing your next best steps to reach your writing, speaking or leading goal.
Sign up for She Speaks Studio updates!
She Speaks Conference
She Speaks is an annual conference put on by Proverbs 31 Ministries that trains women to write, speak and lead. This two-day conference (along with the optional pre-conference day) from July 26-28, 2018, encourages and equips women as they learn specific, fresh techniques that will enhance their ability to communicate God’s Word through writing, speaking or their leadership skills. Women can attend workshops taught by industry professionals, network with our 700+ attendees, meet with publishers and hear inspiring messages from keynote speakers. No matter where you are in your ministry calling or skill level, She Speaks Conference is right for you!
You should attend She Speaks Conference if:
- You have a dream to write, speak or lead and seek an exciting, worshipful environment where you’ll leave with a God-centered confidence in your calling.
- You are a writer and would like to meet with a publisher to present a book proposal.
- You are a speaker and have ideas for new messages, but don’t know where to start; you would like to refresh old messages to give them new life or learn your unique communication style as a speaker.
- You desire a safe place to network with and meet like-minded writers, speakers and ministry leaders.
Sign up for She Speaks Conference updates!
She Speaks Studio Sponsorship Opportunity
We are excited to invite you to become a She Speaks Studio 2018 Sponsor during our inaugural year. This sponsorship will provide you with brand recognition to 250+ Christian influencers via announcements, main stage opportunities, video promotions and an ad in the She Speaks Studio notebook. She Speaks Studio will have a more intimate setting to have meaningful dialogue and connection to participants via your sponsor table. You will have the opportunity to market your organization to all attendees through personal conversation and relationships between attendees who can act as influencers for your organization. You will be able to attend She Speaks Studio and have social media recognition from the Proverbs 31 Ministries platform.
Whether you attend She Speaks or She Speaks Studio, you will be able to connect with industry and ministry experts, network with others who share your calling, jumpstart your goals and develop confidence in your unique skills and gifts.
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org